Monday 18 November 2013

A Novel Response

Hey, another blog post. Yay, right?

The novel I am reading currently is called "Nightshade" by Andrea Cremer. Even though the thought of being able to transform into a wolf at will is highly unbelievable, the leading role of the story is a very believable teenager named Calla. She reacts in all the ways I believe a teenager would react. With the exceptions of those wolfen moments. The relationships are a little unbelievable, yet at the same time believable, if you were to read the book I'm sure you'd be as frustrated as me with Shay. An important male, trying to butt into stuff that is probably his business. Though it is kind of his business, he still goes against the rules and risks a lot of peoples lives, including others in the pack. As soon as the story began, a love triangle was formed and you know how much everyone loves those triangles. Now, I had gotten a little carried away with my ranting so back on track! In my opinion Calla is a believable teenager because of the way she reacts to everything, how she dresses herself, how she's a bit impatient. All of the little details do make the best teenager, I know this is probably confusing but I'm really trying my best to tell you about why she's a believable teenage character. If you want a more thorough explanation I suggest reading the book. It's really good.

Anyways, farewell for now.
~ Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment